As FounderFuel’s Program Manager, you will work directly with the General Manager and larger Real team to deliver all aspects of the program including design, company sourcing and selection, and program execution. The role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to Canada’s innovation ecosystem.
- Drive program recruitment including events and communications
- Support all aspects of company selection including investment decisions
- Drive the due diligence for selected companies
- Help design FounderFuel programming and schedule
- Own logistics for the entire program, from onboarding to Demo Day
- Manage the day-to-day program calendar and all events
- Build relationships with each cohort company and support their needs
- Manage all sponsor relationships and overall budget
- Own the larger FounderFuel brand including web presence
- Act as an ambassador of FounderFuel and Real Ventures within the community
- University degree
- 1 – 3 years work experience in a startup or technology company
- Excellent project management skills and track record of delivering projects
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French
- Able to work effectively with digital tools including Google spreadsheets and Asana
- Attentive to detail and ability to consistently output high-quality work
- Able to handle a fast-paced and occasionally high-stress environment
- Passionate about technology and the power of entrepreneurship to shape the future
- Experience with event management a plus
As part of the Real team, the candidate must also exemplify and live by our core values of courage, collaboration, integrity, impact and empathy.
Real is an equal opportunity employer. We have worked hard to create a culture and an organization that truly values diversity. We believe cultural fit doesn’t mean culturally identical, and that diversity of thought enables us to challenge one another to think bigger and broader.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Isaac Souweine at firstname.lastname@example.org.