Startups that have already embarked on an IP approach – Implementing an IP strategy
Does your startup or a startup you are supporting have a clearly established IP strategy? This service enables you to obtain financial assistance and the services of IP experts in order to deploy an IP strategy within an 18-month timeframe.
The service includes
- Coaching by a specialized IP firm (chosen by the entrepreneur)
- Monitoring of the process by a support organization
- Financial assistance for the deployment of the IP strategy
- Deposit and full ownership of IP assets by the company, according to the needs identified through the service.
Contribution of 30% of the value of the service received. This contribution ranges from $1,000 to a maximum of $30,000.
- Have a head office in Quebec and intend to keep its head office in Canada
- Have an established business model based on an innovative product or service
- Demonstrate strong growth potential (business model with potential for scale)
- Be in the early stages of commercialization (annual sales of $2,000,000 or less)
- Places are limited and registration is mandatory
MAIN is an ElevateIP Recipient, a national program of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, leading in intellectual property supports for startups in Quebec.