This pilot project will make available the first version of the “Intellectual Property and Innovation: Beyond the Basics” training course. This training course will enable participating organizations to gain a better understanding of the basics of intellectual property, in order to better support entrepreneurs in their endeavours.
The feedback gathered during this pilot project will be used to improve the training and ensure that the content meets the needs of entrepreneurs and support providers.
- 2-hour training course in French for all levels delivered by IP experts.
- A 30-minute question-and-answer session with the trainers.
Cost: Free of charge
- Reserved for Quebec accelerators, incubators and support organizations.
- Places are limited – 15 participants maximum, registration is required.
- Training will only take place if there are enough participants.
- Participants are required to complete a survey to help improve the curriculum.
To register for one of our free intellectual property (IP) training courses in French, click on one of the choices below. Please note that you will be redirected to the EEQ platform where you will need to create an account to participate in the training.
- Wednesday, September 27, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, October 19, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, November 23, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, December 7, 9 to 11 a.m.
With the support of